For decades, HP has profited from Israel’s apartheid system. Checkpoints. Biometric ID cards. Surveillance databases. From 29 Nov–1 Dec, HP will be holding a big trade show at the Excel Centre to drum up business.
Join us, on 29 November, the international day of solidarity with the Palestinian people, to make sure that attendees who step foot into the fair are under no illusions about how HP tracks and surveils Palestinians. If we can get to the people that bulk-buy HP equipment, we can have a really solid impact on …their bottom line.
WHERE: Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, E16 1XL
WHEN: Tuesday 29th Nov 2016, from 09:30 so we can talk to the HP event attendees as they go into the Excel Centre – so do try to get there early!WHY TARGET HP:
* HP props up Israeli apartheid: they set up the “Basel system”, hand and face scanners that track Palestinians through Israeli checkpoints.
* HP fuels Israeli aggression: they runs systems for Israeli prisons, the Israeli navy and the Israeli army.
* Outside of Israel, HP is the backbone of the US military-industrial complex, tracking migrants and managing prison populations.
* The Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign has identified HP as one of its core targets.
* More info at http://stophp.uk/
Facebook events page
Supported by: London Palestine Action, Palestine Solidarity Campaign, War on Want, Friends of Al-Aqsa, Bristol Against The Arms Trade.